Do you want to gain solid experience while working with a skilled team striving to improve health care, using innovative technology? Then you are at the right place!
You will have a great possibility to become an important part of Appva´s development team when our internship starts in the summer of 2022. You will have an important role at our agile team and you will contribute to our customers success, together we will be creating the next features for our product Appva MCSS.
The Student Experience
Appva has offered a developing environment for students from several of technical universities during the last few years. The latest internship project was conducted by four students, they built and developed a Backoffice system, nearly from scratch. It was a huge success and resulted in the tool that is being used on a daily basis.
What you will get at Appva
- An innovative tech first company
- An interdisciplinary team that works close together
- A clearly scoped and well-defined project, tailored for your competence
- Clear goals and milestones continuously followed-up
- An agile workflow with freedom and responsibility
- ASP.NET Core, .NET Core, Dapper, NHibernate, Entity Framework
- Python, Machine Learning
- Matomo Analytics
We are searching for competence in all parts of the stack, back- and front end as well as designers.
We are looking for a team player, passionate about development and encouraged by challenges, new environments and a high pace. You will be able to follow the entire process for product development, from design, implementation, test, and release.
We embrace curiosity and always learning something new, we hope you do too!
- Bachelor's degree or Master's Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Media Technology, Interaction design or cognitive science.
- Swedish and English in language and writing.
Be a part of our success story and gain experience from a design and developers -perspective working in MedTech. Submissions are treated continuously. We hope to hear from you!
Last application date is 30th of April, 2022
If you have any questions please contact Daniel Frid, firstname.lastname@example.org