The Student Experience
Appva has made a tradition to offer a developing environment for students from a number of technical universities in the last few years. The last project was conducted by four students, they built developed a Backoffice system nearly from scratch. It was a huge success and resulted in a tool that is used daily!
Do you want to gain solid experience while working with a team that strives to improve health care using innovative technology? Look no further.
What you will get at Appva
- An innovative tech-first company
- A close working interdisciplinary team
- A clearly scoped and well defined project, tailored for your background
- Clear goals and milestones continuously followed-up
- An agile workflow with freedom and responsibility
- ASP.NET Core, .NET Core, Dapper, NHibernate, Entity Framework
- Python, Machine Learning
A Job Setting that Suits You
We understand that as a student each and everyone has a different basis for putting in time to work. An endless number of factors such as exams, intense courses, holidays, gap years, and so on contribute to this. Regardless, we are always interested in knowing what you can bring to Appva so we offer a range of ways to work:
As a part time employee at Appva you will get assigned well defined projects that allow you to get the most out of the time you have available to put in. Preferably, you should be able to commit to an average of two days a week.
Are you taking a semester off or a gap year? Come work with us full time and get deeply involved in a number of exciting projects.
We are searching for competence in all parts of the stack, back- and front end as well as designers. We encourage team members that are passionate about development and moving the company forward. We work closely together and want a team player that is encouraged by challenges, new environments, and a high pace. We embrace curiosity and always learning something new, we hope you do too!
- Bachelor's degree or Master's Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or Media Technology
- English in language and writing
Depends on form of employment.
Submissions are treated continuously, hope to hear from you!